This workshop will be held as a hybrid format – with a limited number of participants on site and the possibility of a remote online participation.
Our venue - the scenic Monastery Wasem in Ingelheim - and the adjacent hotel worked out a hygiene concept that complies with the current laws and regulations pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic. For our safety the spaces to participate on site are limited. This way, all hygiene regulations can be followed and the workshop can still take place with the planned program.
If you do not feel comfortable on site or travel restrictions do not allow being there face to face, there is the possibility to follow the workshop remotely on an online livestream.
If you want to apply for participation, the following possibilities are available:
Active participation on site:
- You are actively taking part in the workshop on site (choice between short talk or poster presentation)
- Please first submit an abstract to apply for a space by Oct 11, 2020
- Unfortunately we are only able to host a limited number of people on site. In case your application was not successful, there is still the possibility to register for the remote participation online.
- Registration open Oct 19th - 25th 2020
- Registration fee: EUR 250
Remote participation online:
- You will be able to follow the workshop online via livestream link
- Participation is limited to chat option (no talk or poster presentation)
- Registration open until 1 Nov, 2020
- Registration fee: EUR 20
To apply please click here and fill out the form. If there are any questions regarding the application, feel free to send us an e-mail anytime.